Fun Activities During Christmas Break

http://plusquotes.com/images-happy-holidays-pic-holiday.php

Liz King

Ice skating is a fun activity to do with your family and friends; however, the best time of the year to go is at Christmas. If you are good at roller bladding, you’ll be an expert on the ice. Ice skating is just a perfect way to get into the spirit of the Christmas season.

Decorating cookies is such a fun activity to do. You can spend all day baking and then the next day you can decorate the cookies using candy, and frosting. The type of cookies you make really don’t matter. Whatever your favorite cookie is, then make it. Great recipes for cookies can be found on www.Foodnetwork.com

An amazing tradition has been going on for years in James Island, South Carolina. Going to see the festival of lights is another great way to get into the Christmas spirit. Admission for cars is $20, but you can go through the lights for an unlimited number of times. While driving through you can see different light decorations like Toy land, Under the Sea, and Winter Wonderland. You can even get out walk around. There are multiple shops to visit and you can even visit Santa Claus. While walking around, you’ll get to see giant greeting cards, and families roasting marshmallows.

The most important part of the holiday season is spending quality time with your family. Christmas is a time to be thankful and a time to remember all the things you have. Never take for granted what you have. Take those cheesy photos with Santa Claus, or wear that ugly sweater your grandma made you.

A great activity to do over the break is watch a Christmas movie. The cool thing about Christmas is that there are so many movies you can watch. Grab your friends and family and snuggle up on the couch to watch your favorite Christmas classics. If you don’t know where to find Christmas movies, Freeform, originally known as ABC Family, does their annual “25 Days of Christmas”.

One activity you can do over the Christmas break is build a gingerbread house. Gather you friends and family together to create a very tasty house. You could bake your very own Gingerbread or you can buy a pre-made kit. They are sold at grocery stores and Walmart. You can get as creative as you want by adding gum drops and lots of frosting. Be sure to make it look deliciously good.