With Me Series Provides Re-Readability

Alivia Gutierrez, Contributor

The book series With Me originally hailed from Wattpad, but the author, Jessica Cunsolo, became so famous for her books on the app that she started to published them in real life. Wattpad is an app where there are millions of books you can read for free by up-and-coming-authors. The With Me series are good books in general, and I have read them again and again–at least 10 times. 

Arriving in another new town, Amelia Collins vows to fit in and finish her senior year drama free. There can’t be any mistakes. Staying under the radar is what keeps Amelia one step ahead of the man who is trying to find and destroy her. But when a group of students befriend her and make her feel safe and loved, Amelia starts to struggle to maintain her distance, especially when faced with her feelings for Aiden Parker. Then Amelia has an impossible choice to make between survival or the chance at real love.

In the With Me series, there are many great aspects about this book, and how well written it is. When reading, you could feel like you were at the edge of your seat one minute and then the next feel like crying your eyes out. This book will take you on a roller costar full of emotions and make you feel as if you were in the book itself. On the other hand, there are some parts of the book that I didn’t like in general. When reading, I got annoyed with how the author set some of the characters’ personalities; I also got frustrated when some of the book scenes felt unnecessary.  

Overall, this would be a series I would read over a thousand times if I could. I love how in the end of the series, they all come together for a great ending. I would recommend this to ages 17 and up because there are some mature scenes in these books.